We welcome applications from strong candidates who have a passion for sustainability and are experienced in business development, research, process engineering and chemistry.
Interested candidates are invited to email to firstname.lastname@example.org a motivation letter and a comprehensive resume.
Ioniqa is a scale-up specialized in circular processes for plastic materials and in 2019 launching an industrial process for PET packaging materials with other materials to follow soonest. The new plant will be the basis (‘blueprint’) for its licensing strategy. Located in Eindhoven with its R&D labs and offices and with a Demo plant in the Port of Rotterdam successful test have been performed together with leading value chain partners such as Unilever. Recently a Euro 10M funding round was completed.
- you are a can-doer and for you ‘a glass is always half-full’
- you are a team player, both in the organization and the market
- you have a drive to work for a disruptive tech pioneer worldwide
- you want to make this world a better place and with a key role for technology
- you are creative and deliver
Open vacancies (Click on the link to view the job description)
Tonnis Hooghoudt, CEO – Ioniqa Technologies BV – De Lismortel 31 – 5612 AR Eindhoven, the Netherlands – T: +31.40.751.7630 – E: email@example.com – W: www.ioniqa.com – Tw: @IoniqaCircular